04/03/2020 – Welcome to our quarterly newsletter.
In this edition we take a look at:
- Finance options and services available from us; including our car buying service, consumer finance and short-term business finance (up to $500,000 without property security) to help manage cash flow.
- Recent credit reporting changes that will benefit many borrowers.
- The upcoming introduction of a consumer data right in Australia – and how it could provide significant benefits when comparing products and services.
- The increase in the luxury car tax claim for primary producers.
- With only months to go until the end of the financial year, if you’re in business, have you taken advantage of the Instant Asset Write off?
- And finally, we take a look at sustainable finance – a very hot topic at the moment – and the advantages of purchasing energy efficient products, including the ability to reduce your repayments.
As always, if we can help with any aspect of your finance, or if you know of someone that would benefit from our services, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss on (07) 3722 2417.
Enjoy the read!
BF&L Quarterly Newsletter March 2020