Business Finance and Leasing specialises in cost effective, innovative finance solutions to assist business clients with the purchase of computer equipment and/or software. So whether you need to replace your out of date IT equipment / software or upgrade systems to win a new contract; Business Finance and Leasing can arrange you with an IT finance solution to suit your needs.
Total Solution Funding
Our total solution funding package, allows you to finance all elements of an IT spend or upgrade; ensuring one simple monthly repayment covers all aspects of the project, regardless of the software vendor or hardware manufacturer.
What can I fund?
Business Finance and Leasing can arrange funding for hardware and/or software.
- Hardware: all elements including servers, monitors, printers, laptops and desktops can be funded.
- Software: the majority of banks in Australia are unable to offer a true software finance facility; instead they simply extend an overdraft to cater for your needs. Unfortunately this has none of the tax benefits that a true software lease facility offers, but more importantly your overdraft has no specified end date as the credit is a revolving facility with variable interest rates. This is not the case with our fixed term funding options.
Types of Funding Solutions
There are a number finance options available to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your needs.
Clients often tend to have on-going finance requirements, and with this in mind a master agreement can be used to purchase items as and when they are required, without the need to re-apply for a new finance facility each time a purchase is made.
Once you have decided what level of finance you require and it has been approved, Business Finance and Leasing will then secure this amount as a line of credit for future use. The master agreement is signed and funds are drawn when required. You only pay for what you use. Repayments are made on a monthly basis and can be setup to cover all transactions or individual purchases.
Rental is a popular option among purchasers of computer or security equipment due to its flexibility and financial benefits. It is used widely for equipment with a high obsolescence factor. At the end of the rental period, you have the option to: make an offer to purchase the equipment, upgrade to the latest technology, hand the equipment back or may continue to rent at a reduced payment.
Rental payments are generally tax deductible if the equipment is used for business purposes and are usually considered off balance sheet liabilities. GST is payable on the base rental amount and can generally be claimed by the customer as an input tax credit. Clients should seek their own accounting advice for all taxation matters.
Commercial Hire Purchase
With a commercial hire purchase borrowers are required to make a series of payments to the financier who owns the asset until the last payment is made when the ownership transfers to the borrower. The Goods subject to a Commercial Hire Purchase contract cannot be upgraded during the term of the contract. Clients should seek their own accounting advice for all taxation matters.
Specific Security Agreement (formerly Chattel Mortgage)
A Specific Security Agreement is a loan where ownership remains with the borrower. The borrower claims depreciation on the equipment and interest paid is generally tax deductible.
Clients should seek their own accounting advice for all taxation matters.
For further product information contact us.
IT Finance solutions have many great benefits which include:
- Easy application: we can arrange finance for any amount your require. The minimum amount we can finance is $5,000 and for transactions under $35,000 we offer a no financials option subject to credit approval.
- Overcoming costs objections: we offer payment terms and structures to suit your requirements.
- The chance to free up valuable working capital
- Tailored IT finance solution: the Business Finance and Leasing team will assist you to ensure your financing requirements are designed to suit your needs