How Can We Help

How can we can helpOur primary aim is to help customers grow and become more competitive through the implementation of innovative financial solutions.

You can have trust in us because we are also proud to be a member of the Commercial Asset Finance Brokers Association  “CAFBA”. CAFBA is the peak professional body of the Commercial and Equipment Finance Industry and membership ensures our client’s that we have the knowledge and expertise to assist with finance requirements plus ensure that we are adhering to ongoing education requirements.

Please go to our Contact Us page and get in touch with your nearest Business Finance and Leasing  Broker to discuss how we can tailor the ideal finance package for your business.

To find out how we can help you we have provided a brief description of the main services we provide below that include the following:

Need Our Solution
To acquire the latest plant, equipment, company cars and information technology We can arrange an equipment financing package to acquire ‘assets’ without having to outlay large capital sums. Depending on actual needs, our solution may incorporate products such as finance leases, operating leases, equipment rentals, chattel mortgages and commercial hire purchase. We can arrange either ‘on balance’ sheet or ‘off balance’ sheet funding. Financing helps ease cash flow and budgetary constraints.
To expand existing premises, acquire new premises or to develop property We can put together a commercial mortgage package to provide the necessary funds to purchase property at competitive rates. Loans can be structured to suit any budget and repayments can be arranged to match income flow. For property developers, we can help with specialised financing to address a range of complex funding needs.
For working capital requirements We can arrange short term unsecured business finance from terms  as little as 6 months up to 36 months.

These types of working capital solutions are particularly useful in the following circumstances:

    • where an opportunity exists to purchase stock at a discount for a limited time;
    • a large order that needs to be fulfilled that requires the purchase of stock;
    • marketing opportunities for a promotion that is time sensitive;
    • where you need breathing room while waiting for clients to pay; or
    • another short term opportunity arises that is beneficial for your business.

Obtaining a short-term working capital loan (without using your bank security) for the above can be a better option than taking a long term loan where usually additional security is required and the term does not match your finance requirements.

Debtor finance is an alternative to the traditional overdraft that does not require bricks and mortar security. It is an easy way of providing cash for a fast growing  business as it releases funds tied up in trade debtors, providing a flexible source of working capital for SMEs.

Debtor finance allows businesses to recoup up to 90% of the approved value of invoices, less fees, within 24 hours of processing. All collections from debtors are offset against any initial payments, leaving the balance of 10% available to the borrower.

Details of the sales are forwarded to the financier on an ongoing basis whether it is daily, weekly or monthly.

It is a great way to do away with expensive settlement discounts and release fixed assets.