Imagine generating cash from your company’s invoices – all within a 48-hour period.
We’ve helped a wide range of small to medium sized businesses through periods of both opportunity and challenge, turning their invoices into cash when they need it most through our Debtor Finance solutions. The benefits for your business begin at improved balance sheet flexibility and predictability, enabling you to focus on growing your business and enhancing your market position, or to simply pay your own suppliers on time.
We provide you with access to the following options:
- The ability to fund up to 95% of Debtor Invoices
- Being able to select one or more invoices you want to finance. This provides flexibility.
- The Invoice is generally the only form of security required – This frees up other security held for core banking requirements.
The companies we’ve helped come from a broad range of industries, from food growers, distributors, wholesalers, logistics operators, labour hirers, transport companies, telecommunications and mining suppliers.
Why Choose us?
Our aim is to build long term relationships with our clients by providing them with expertise and access to a wide range of finance products. We are able to offer you:
- Finance that is suited to your business requirements;
- Additional options compared to what one financier can provide. We have access to a wide range of Financiers include core financiers (the Major Bank’s) and a number of boutique lenders who specialise in Debtor Finance.
- In most cases we can free up security held to be better used for core banking requirements.
We are also proud to be a member of the Commercial Asset Finance Brokers Association “CAFBA”. CAFBA is the peak professional body of the Commercial and Equipment Finance Industry and membership ensures our client’s that we have the knowledge and expertise to assist with finance requirements plus ensure that we are adhering to ongoing education requirements.
Please go to our Contact Us page and get in touch with your nearest Business Finance and Leasing Broker to discuss how we can tailor the ideal debtor finance package for your business.